We offer SYNMIX 55 Polypropylene Fibre, created from Belgium technology that is equipped with 30 years of experience. Synthetic fibre is a technology to replace brc a7 and a8 or other steel. This product is highly trusted by customer due to its very high strength result, as tested by SIRIM. It helps to save 30% of material cost in your project. This product is accepted by all consultancy.
- Easier and safer to handle than steel (removal of health and safety hazards)
- Construction time is reduced
- Cannot be misplaced
- No need for cutting, fixing and placing of steel mesh
- Reduced wear on concrete pumps
- Improved green footprint
- Does not rust or corrode – no surface staining